Thank you Story Lover

Story continue



As I was fully spaced thinking of his act of wearing women?s clothes and my role in this, he waved his hand in front of my eyes as he felt I was spaced out, thinking of all of that, saying ?where did you go? Did I do something that offended you?? I laughed saying ?offended me? No way baby, nothing at all offends me, I love what you did, honestly, and I was thinking how lucky I am to meet a man like you?

He hugged me and smiled saying ?I think I am the lucky one, I do like you very much? we hugged and kissed before I asked him ?what is the next plan now? Are we going out like a couple of sluts dressed like this?? he said ?No, I will change my clothes right away, we are going like a normal couple, but I will tell you what to wear?

I said ?I am all ears, till me?, he said ?The club in this hotel is very nice, high class too, only distinguished people come here as it is very expensive for some trouble makers, they are very friendly and open minded as well, once they are drunk they show mind openness without any concerns?

I said ?this sounds like a good safe place to be in? he said ?Yes it is and I want you to feel free to look and act like a real slut, I would be pleased and turned on once I notice all heads are turning towards your great body?

I said ?You don?t want me to go there naked, do you?? he laughed saying ?of course not, but very close to being naked is what I want? he winked an eye with a big smile while pulling a big bag from the bedside saying ?I have made it easy for you, I prepared what I want you to wear, check them out and see if it would be ok with you??

I took the bag spread its contents on the bed, the dress was of light blue color, which I like, it was made of super light elastic material, looked as if it would be so tight hugging my body showing every curve of my body under it, the shoes were a super high heel Sandals with strings that go up to the knee, that is all?

I looked at him saying ?what kind of underwear would you like me to wear with these?? he smiled shaking his head and saying ?nothing at all, that is it? I said ?Ok let me try them on and see? he helped me change into the dress and the heels.

Looking at myself in the big mirror, I could see the dress outlining every curve of my body, even going into little details of my ass, as it stuck out, the heels made my ass look more of sticking out, as I walked, my ass cheeks were shaking which would attract the eye sight of an even blind man.

I smiled saying ?but I am almost naked in these clothes? he laughed saying ?exactly, I want the eye sight of every man and woman falling on your assets tonight, I would love to see some of the brave business men touching too, it is a fantasy of mines for a long time to be with a woman like you, being chased by other men or even women while with me?

He continued ?I would like you to be generous in flashing too? I said ?Honey, I am a prostitute being used to hands touching my body, whoever pays would get anywhere he or she wants as you may already know?

He said ?But you will be playing the role of being my wife tonight at the same time hanging on being a slut and a prostitute, I would like each and every body to get to your body tonight and I am paying for all of that? I said ?Ok get dressed yourself, I bet you I will get fucked at our table, looking like this? he laughed saying ?I wish it would happen, I would cheer the guy, I may suck his dick and slide it in your pussy or ass?

We both laughed as I said ?That would please me very much? and he started getting dressed too, something like a formal casual to match my dress.

We took our time before going as we wanted to be there when all the fun starts, especially when most people get semi drunk, as that is when the real fun starts as he told me.

We walked down the hall to the elevator, I noticed clearly lots of eyes falling on my body, as I am walking in the lights, the light material of my dress shows through it, besides being so tight hugging my body, people would be looking trying to see my underwear, but my bare pussy and ass were they only thing they could ever see if they tried hard enough.

To be honest, such situation as being the center of attention with lots of hungry eyes trying to attack my body while I am walking, crossing hands with a man that looked to others as my husband or lover, this all was turning me on making me so happy and so horny as well.

As we got into the dancing club, it had darkly dimmed lights with some lit candles on the tables; the stage had bright lights with mixed colors of light rays all over.

He had reserved a table for us earlier, chose it to be almost at the center of the place, I guess wanted us to be watched and seen by everybody, the host grabbed my chair and helped me sit on it, while he sat next to me, not across the table.

Although the lights were dimmed, but there was enough light to see things around clear enough, meaning I could still part my legs for any one across from me to see under my dress if I wanted to.

Looking around, I found most were decent people, middle aged to older with some younger couples who looked sharp as high shots, but by the time we were there most of them had already had a few drinks, which made some men wave to me with smiles appraising my looks and beauty.

Some older men even came to our table cheered me and him telling him how lucky he was to have a beautiful girl like me, he loved the compliments, but his answers were kind of open minded, making them know clearly he was not a conservative husband, which I believe encouraged some of them to even flirt with me in front of him, he laughed enjoying their compliments and flirts.

We got up and danced a few times laughing and chatting with people here and there, as I loosely rubbed my ass to others while dancing, they took it as a hint, so most of them were finding one way or other to join us.

I even started feeling some hands rubbing my body in the darkness or when crowded during dancing, I did not do any effort to stop any one, a couple of hands were brave enough to get to my ass under the dress or even to touch my pussy, but all of that made me so wet down there.

Others where joining us step by step till we had a very crowded table, we were almost the center attention of every body, some just walked to our table stood there listening to jokes and joining in, some of them where looking at my body while their hands were searching under their wives? or girlfriends? dresses.

We were offered lots of complimentary drinks that night, but I felt it was not for free as whoever bought us a drink had their hands browsing near or under my dress, my man knew it all and was so happy enjoying watching it happening.

As time was getting late, things started to get loose, the club manager did not mind any acts, it looks like they are all used to it, it all started when a mid-aged couple where laughing with us, both flirting with me, they both looked great by the way.

The man whispers in my ear ?I think I dropped something under your table, can I go and pick it up provided you do not move at all and stay as is?? I was shocked but smiled saying ?what did you drop??

He put his hand in his pocket, picked up a good bundle of one hundred dollars bills, with a rubber band around them? I whispered in his ear ?but they are still in your pocket?? he whispered back ?yes, but I want to drop them so I could get down there? I looked him straight in the eyes, understanding he wants to pay me to get near my pussy under the table, I was smart enough to get it on the spot, I pulled my purse next to his pocked, opened it up, he dropped them into my purse.

He held his wife so close to him and both came very close to my ear he whispered, could she go with me down there too, may be someone else need a service, pointing at my man who was all ears and eyes with us, I looked at my man who smiled nodding his approval.

They backed up, found their way, till I finaly felt the man kissing his way up starting with my toes, to my ankles, knees then thighs, till I finally felt his tongue on my wet, swelled pussy lips, I could not help but moan as he was licking my pussy.

I automatically pulled myself down on my chair, giving him a better access between my legs, closing my eyes and moaning, it was too crowded to be noticed, but when I looked at my man next to me, he was having the same feeling, he smiled saying the wife is sucking his cock under the table as her husband is licking my pussy.

Another great looking couple came closer, the man sat next to me, while the woman sat next to my man, the man leaned over touched my tits and rubbed my thighs saying ?I know what is going on down there, they are our friends? he pulled my hand and laid it on his very hard cock, which felt like a rock and so huge under his pants, while his wife pulled my man?s hand under her skirt at the very same time.

He leaned closer again and whispered ?I was about to drop the same bundle of money if it was not so crowded and busy under the table what do you say to that??

I looked at my man?s face whose cock was being sucked under the table while his hand was rubbing the wife?s pussy next to him, he nodded approving whatever I decide, I pulled my purse same way whispering to him, we have all night long so drop them?

He dropped the money in my purse, while touching all over my body, as my pussy was being licked professionally down there, I was very close to cum when I lowered my hands under the table to hold the man?s head closer to my pussy, it was the woman?s head that was between my hands, she was licking me instead without me noticing the change of tongues.

Being shocked, I looked at my man who had his eyes closed, I whispered into his ear ?is your cock being sucked now?? he whispered back ?so deep and in the best way a blow job could be given? I said the woman is licking my pussy, who is sucking your cock, it could be the man??

He smiled saying I don?t care, he is doing a great job if he is, is she doing good at your pussy, I smiled saying the best, I already came twice? The man who was sucking my nipples rubbing my tits smiled whispering in my ear ?do not be shocked, Yes they switch places once in a while, my wife and I do that with them all the time?

True I was shocked but I loved it, I loved hearing it, without any further thinking I said ?Why don?t all six of us go upstairs to our suit and get all naked to have a nice mixed orgy? my husband likes switching roles, and so do I?

He smiled liking what I said, somehow relayed the message to his friend and the wife, we all got up straightened our clothes and walked upstairs to our suit, I had all kinds of hands on my butt and tits while being in the elevator, both male and female hands.

By the time we got to the suit, as soon as we walked in, the men sat on the sofa while both women got me sandwiched between them making all three of us put on a nice lesbian show for our men who were watching with rock hard cocks.

In the beginning I did nothing, they both were all over me, rubbing touching and feeling, kissing and licking while taking my clothes and theirs off till we all were fully naked.

I was on my back wide spread with the older one between my legs licking my pussy while the other one saddled my face lowering her cute ass over my face till her pussy lips touched my tongue and lips and I was eating her gorgeous tasty pussy, which was so fluffy and so wet.

We were so deep into our act enjoying every second of it, switching places and roles till we almost forgot about our men, finally we looked at them to be all astonished to find my man being sandwiched between the other two men.

He was on his knees between the legs of the younger man, sucking his huge cock taking it so deep into his mouth, while the older man was on his knees behind him fucking him so deep in the ass, all of us women stopped as each of us came countless number of times, getting ready to cum again watching our men fuck in a lovely threesome of solo men.

 As they stopped their act finding all of us watching them, we all started our attack on them, each woman grabbing the first available man. No matter who he is, started sucking their cocks warming them again, then had a one on one fuck for each before we all amalgamated our three acts into one big orgy, where everybody fucks any available hole in any woman.

At a certain point I found myself being fucked by all three men, taking them in my pussy, ass and mouth same time while the women were cheering me dancing and rubbing all over my body, then we switched places, I noticed how happy and pleased my man was, which was important to me as he was my customer and partner.

Actually I was doing my best to please everybody in that room, keeping in mind I was paid generously by both other men too down at the club, the bundles of money they dropped into my purse were worth a fortune as I noticed all 100 dollar bills.

As I was being fucked by all three men together for the second time, having a cock in each hole of my three fuck holes, the two women were doing their best pleasing each other making one on one woman to woman sex.

A sentence was said by one of their husbands made me have a nonstop continuous orgasm, also made my man cum in my pussy like crazy, the sentence by one of their husbands was ?I have never seen two sisters fuck each other like you girls do? wow, they were sisters, that was a huge turn on for me and for my man to find out.

From that day on for the next week, we all formed the best fun group I have ever joined, both couples and my man are very rich, going to such a tourist town for fun and relaxation, the couples were very hot sexually too, the sisters were so free and open minded to do anything in the world, even acting as sluts and getting fucked by any available cock in town, with or without their husbands.

I guess I was the only one who was there for business as a prostitute to make money, although I was enjoying myself to the utmost level, but my man?s words to me from the first night we met the two related couples as they offered me their money in a nice way without making me feel as a prostitute getting paid to get laid.

He told me, whatever extra money I make on that trip from anyone else including the couples would be as tips and extra bonus for me, he will be paying me enough for my time with him as agreed and generously.

We all did everything anyone would think of an much more, we, the women were fishing for men to fuck us, then pull them to join our men, what topped it up is that all three men of ours where bisexual ready to perform sex in any way they could

As the week was over, it felt so fast, as if it was only a day or two, as we were enjoying ourselves very much, I ended up with lots of money, lots of lovely memories of fun, and the phone numbers and addresses of both couples and my man of course.

The other couples found out the truth about me being a prostitute accompanying my man for fun and paid for it, it even made them happier and closer to me knowing I was enjoying myself with them and making a living as well, ended up being my friends planning for another trip soon.