Thank you Story Lover

On the Dotted Line



It was just over two years ago when two of my wide eyed freshman came running into my office, very excited about trying to secure an off campus, college owned house, for a club they were starting.  Why were they in my office, you ask?  They needed a sap, that’s why!  And I walked right into their trap.  They pleaded their case for me to sign on as advisor and promised I wouldn’t even need to ever show….


“Professor Montgomery, we really want a place to hang and discuss philosophy.  We figured that you’d, you know, be happy to support us” said Julia, innocent in her freshman youth (or so I thought).   I figured it couldn’t do much harm and signed off on the paperwork.  Truthfully, it was the last I really thought about it and true to our agreement, I never stepped foot in any meeting or in the house.
Jolted from my memory of that day, I zeroed back in on Miss Hannah Davies and her sour expression as she looked disapprovingly at me over her black rimmed glasses.  I almost laughed (and would have if I didn’t fear her), but instead, just took a moment to wonder if she actually had to try had at being so stuffy or if it came naturally to her.  Miss Davies was a member of the English department and if rumors were to be believed, in line to be the youngest department chair next year.  At 33, she looked and dressed closer to 45, was well liked by the administrative staff and for the most part, well hated by everyone else.
“Dr. Montgomery as I was saying what do you plan to do about this club of yours?  You’ve heard the rumors and clearly you must have no control over what goes on in that house, so am I to assume you’re going to put a stop to it?”
Crossing my leg and trying to look puzzled, I replied “What on earth am I to put a stop to; a student club gathering to study and discuss lessons?”
I might have taken a moment to think about how distinctly elegant her emerald green eyes were, had they not been shooting daggers at me.  “You know exactly what I’m talking about” started her lengthy diatribe.  She went on to explain about the “troubling” rumors that “my” club had turned into a sex driven play house that should be shut down immediately.  Okay, so I had heard the rumors and yes, it seems, if true, that my innocent little Julia and her friend Alex were not so innocent and had found a way to use school support and funding for their safe haven for sex.  I honestly didn’t think the rumors had much weight, mainly because many of my students, prudent to the point of putting Miss Davies to shame, were part of the society.
“Okay” I replied, “I will bring the club president in and have a talk with her.  I’ll see what really happens at the meeting and we can meet in a couple days to decide what to do.  If, as you suggest, anything less than prudent is going on, we can figure out what to do.  Would that be satisfactory?”
With a “hmph” and a nod, Hannah, sorry, Ms. Davies left with a flourish of her long black dress, heels clicking down the hallway as she left.  Jumping on the computer, I logged into our student registration database and pulled down contact info for Julia.  She answered on the second ring and was more than happy to come down to see me.  It was later in the afternoon and I was planning on leaving for the night, but I also knew Hannah could blow this entire thing out of proportion if she were to get hasty, so I figured it best to speak with Julia as soon as possible.
Fifteen minutes later, I looked up from the computer after a quiet knock on the wall.  “Hey Professor, you wanted to see me” she asked with a voice that either screamed innocence or master of trickery.  “Julia, please close the door and have a seat” I said, motioning a hand to the chair next to the desk.  As she got settled in my worn, leather armchair next to and slightly across from my desk, I took a moment to actually notice Julia.  She’s been in a class or two of mine each year, given that she was a philosophy major, but to be honest, I never gave her much notice.
Whether it be the talk of sex or just me having been pretty lonely as of late, I couldn’t help but notice her brunette hair, tightly wrapped in a bun, accenting a very well-toned, athletic body.  It helped that she seemed to be all about the current trend of wearing the blue-green plaid skirt and white blouse.  I could clearly see the outline of her rather nice, black lace bra under the blouse.  Like many her age that had the goods to flaunt, she was letting the cleavage show.  It was still early fall and not too cool as of yet, so Julia had completed the ensemble with black, thigh length stockings and a modest pair of black flats.
As she sat across from me, I was happy at my decision, months earlier, to re-arrange my office into a more “personal” atmosphere, rather than the traditional desk separating student and teacher.  She seemed patient in waiting for me to start the conversation and I hoped she couldn’t see the transparency in my desire to kneel before her and trace the outline of her milky white thigh along the ridges of her lace.  Her legs were slightly parted and although I could see nothing inappropriate, it gave the hint of the promise land.
Clearing my throat, I looked into her blue eyes and mustering as serious a look as I could, I stated “Julie, I’m going to cut to the chase here and ask you a question that needs to be answered totally in truth.  Do you understand?”  With a nod from her, I continued:  “Recent rumors about your club, my club, have recently come to my attention.  I am told that the club is nothing more than a school sponsored sex club.  Please, enlighten me as to what I signed off on for you and Alex.  And please don’t tell me I made a mistake in not getting involved!”
I was clearly surprised, when rather than a quick no or even a show of uneasiness, Julia just gave a sly smile and started: “Truth, Professor M?  I wouldn’t call it a sex club, per say:  Look at it more like an ongoing experiment in human interaction.  And of course, human interaction, especially at a college level, often means sexual interaction as well, but calling us nothing more than a sex club is a little insulting.”
Leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms, I was now all business.  As I stared at Julia in disbelief, she tucked her legs up under her and seemed calm as could be. “Julia, you know this puts me in a bad position, right?  You’re telling me I’m faculty advisor for a group of students that, according to rumors, are just having free for all sex.  Please tell me that’s not the whole of it?”
“We have strict rules and guidelines, including what is allowed, with whom and of course no one is allowed to be part of the club unless they are drug and disease free.  For the most part, we pride ourselves on discretion and are happy that we’re not spreading disease as is so common in many schools now.”
She continued: “Our club board includes a computer science major, pre-med student and finance major.  We have state of the art monitoring capability and access to an off campus lab for blood tests.  Please understand this was just our way of making sure a group of us could enjoy each other without worry of outside issues!”
Shaking my head, I wasn’t sure what to say, especially when she suggested I would best understand if I were to tour the club.  Needing to know what I was truly involved in, I reluctantly agreed to meet her back at my office later in the evening to commence my “tour” of the “psych ward” as they had so inappropriately dubbed the clubhouse two years ago.


I grabbed a quick bite to eat and debated on calling Hannah to give her an update, but I still wasn’t sure how to handle that situation, so I just returned to my office and paced until Julia showed back up at 8.  Together, we walked the ½ mile to the campus house, which was an old Victorian set back towards the end of campus.  Looking at the building, I realized it was in quite a good location, given that it was set back from the street and set at the edge of a town forest, given the place privacy. 
As we walked the long driveway, Julia started to explain what I was to expect.  “First, understand that we added an element of mystery to the club, so every member is required to wear a mask.  Granted, most of the members know one another, but we found it made it easier to change partners and added an element of fun.  The mask must be worn at all times.  Where you’re our faculty advisor, we had a mask created for you early on.  I have it with me and will give it to you at the door.
Last rule is the requirement of two bracelets.  The left wrist will be either a green, yellow or red bracelet with a series of stripes. 
·         Green means anything and anyone goes
·         Yellow means ask first 
·         Red means the person is taken
Most often, you see a girl wearing yellow, it means she won’t do anal, but not always.   The stripes are for sexual orientation: One stripe for straight, two for bi, three for same sex only.  
The second bracelet is orange and is to be worn at all times on your right wrist.  This bracelet signifies you are a council member, which allows you access to the security room and comes with other privileges that I will explain later.”
Stopping before the steps, Julia faced me and asked: “Any questions?”
Of course I had several, but being a good sport, I just smiled and shook my head no.  After pulling a purple masquerade mask from her bag and putting it on, she gave me a dark colored mask, similar in style to the phantom mask, but smaller and urged me to put it on.  At the door, she took my hand and entered into a grand hallway.  I wasn’t sure what to expect, but was surprised that no one was in the entryway.  It was quiet and well lit, which I didn’t expect.
Julia laughed at my puzzled look and explained: “You’ll go in the left door, me to the right.  There are lockers inside.  With the exception of your mask, everything else goes in including clothing, jewelry, wallet and keys.  Although the front door is not locked, we have multiple ways on ensuring privacy and security.
“Wait, I’m going to go into the room, get naked and then just waltz right into the party?” I asked with more than a questioning look.
“No silly, you’ll have your mask on!” was her reply.  She started off to the right door and told me she’d meet me on the other side, through the second door.
Unsure what to do, I just went into the locker room, which had dimmer lights and looked nothing like a standard locker room.  There was a door labeled showers and a couple of nice, comfortable chairs.  The room was good sized and made me realize just how large this house was.  After gathering some courage, I put everything but the mask in a locker.  It was warm in the house and I work out, so I’m not at all shy about my body.  However, standing there in nothing but a mask made me feel a little stupid.
With a final deep breath of courage, I walked out through the door, unsure what to expect.  The first sight that caught my eye was that of several couples in various stages of coupling in what had to be a very large living room.  In one corner, there looked to be a small stage where a spry little student was slowly riding her lover.  There were two full couches on either wall and all four were occupied by several couples.  All were covered in masks and all were in some stage of sexual exploration.  My eyes quickly took in the two girls on the far couch, both touching and lick each other, lost in their exploration.
I was so mesmerized with the scene before me that I hadn’t realized Julia joining me.  As I felt her warm, smooth hand gently on my ass, I jumped slightly and looked to my right.  Staring at her in all her glory, I was surprised the entire room hadn’t stopped.  As I stepped back a bit, I could see her full figure:  She was still wearing her hair up, but now it was in a ponytail.  Her breasts hung perfectly on her chest, the whiteness of her skin only marked by her two dark areolas and two very nice, small nipples staring at me.  Her curves were in all the right places and I was happy to see she possessed a little meat on her ass, accenting her otherwise petite and athletic body.
In that moment, I forgot that we were teacher and student, forgot I was in a club for observation, and forgot all but the erection forming from the sight of Julia.  Leaning in, she pushed me gently against the wall and asked “Enjoying the show Doc?”  Not waiting for a response, she began to slowly trace her warm, wet lips down my body, starting at my neck before inching down over my chest, licking each nipple as she descended further.  
I let out a sigh and leaned my wait against the wall as her lips found the tip of my fully erect cock.  My last girlfriend and I had split over six months ago and since, the only action I’d gotten was my own hand.  As Julia enveloped my cock in her mouth, I almost lost it.  Trying to relax, I scanned the room more, watching as a slightly larger girl, whom I recognized as a junior, sat facing out as she took her lover’s cock inside.  She was watching the two women I had noticed earlier, who were now on the floor, one on top of the other.  The entire room was lit with low black light, but even still, I could see each flick of her tongue over her lover’s clit.
As I continued to watch the show before me, Julia continued to slowly tease and suck my cock.  Animalistic urges took over my body as the musky smell of sex hit my brain and I grabbed Julia’s head, ponytail in hand, wordlessly urging her to work faster.  She couldn’t take all of my seven and a half inches in her mouth, but every bit of contact felt incredible as she did her best.  In record time, I pulled her close against me and with a grunt, shot load after load of hot cum deep in her throat.  Julia sucked and swallowed until there was nothing left, then she continued to suck and lick until I softened, in much need for a rest.
Standing, Julia reached between her legs and brought two slick fingers to my mouth.  I took in her sweet, musky smell before letting her explore my mouth with her fingers.  Standing on her toes, she leaned in and asked me, with that out of the way, if I was ready for my tour?  
There were three other rooms on the first floor, all in the back of the house.  The first was a washroom with separate toilets and three over-sized showers.  The second room was a kitchen and although mostly empty at the moment, did contain one male couple in a very similar state as I was with Julia minutes ago.  We quickly left them to their devices and Julia showed me the last room on this floor.  It contained an 8 foot round Jacuzzi and was occupied with three girls and one lone guy.  We watched for a few minutes as the women alternated their breasts between each other’s mouths and the mouth of our mystery male, who happened to be wearing an orange bracelet. “Alex?” I whispered to Julia.
She confirmed with a nod, before taking me by the hand and guiding me down the hall to a stairway leading up.  Stopping at the halfway landing, she faced me and leaned her body to me, inching her lips closer to mine, locking me in a passionate kiss.  As our tongues met and explored, I let my hands drop to her perfect behind, massaging each cheek gently as I acclimated to the warmth of her body.  Her nipples were fully hard and brushing against my chest.  As we continued to kiss, I could feel the heat radiate from between her legs, her fire building close to me.  
Unable to wait any longer to taste her on my lips, I broke our embrace and half carried Julia to the staircase.  I sat her three steps up and as my cock grew to attention for the second time this evening, I gently spread her legs before taking a deep breath of her scent.  With my face less than two inches away, I could see every lovely fold of her glistening pussy lips.  I let my tongue slowly start its exploration, probing the ridges of her lips as I traced the gentle curves, slowly upward to the promise land.  When I flicked over her clit the first time, she sighed deeply and used both hands to pull my head tighter to her.
I savored every inch of her wetness, sliding my tongue over and through her, finally settling on a rhythm where I started around the rim of her anus, sliding my tongue playfully around before I would trace both sides of her outer lips, finishing my journey by suckling on her tight little clitoris.  With each stroke, she became more aroused and wetter.  Her moans turned into begging as I abandoned my playfulness and concentrated my full attention on her clit.  Taking it in my mouth, I sucked on it like I would her nipple, letting my tongue circle around its hot, smooth surface.  With each suck, I pulled a little harder at her and felt her juices as they continued to coat my chin.
At the end of her buildup, she clenched her legs against my head and held me close to her, all while I continued my gentle nibbling and sucking on her most sensitive button.  With a final pull of my hair, I felt her buck tightly against me as she quietly rode her orgasm, shuddering on the steps as the pleasure spread over her body.  Once she released my head from her grip, I kneeled on the steps, the head of my hardness close enough to feel her heat.  As much as I wanted to push inside her, I just leaned in and let her suck her juices from my tongue.  
She smiled and looked up at me and with a wink from behind the mask, asked “How about we go find somewhere a little more comfortable, tiger?” She said this as she pushed forward and let her wet lips gently slide over my hardness, promising what was to come.  I reluctantly got up and took her hand, helping her up the remainder of the stairs.  The second floor, she explained, had six rooms.  “Each is a bedroom with a different theme.  All bedrooms have a swing, wedges, bed and nightstand filled with various different toys.  All toys, after use, need to be placed in the used bin in the closet (for cleaning the next day).  Door open means feel free to participate if the desire arise, door shut but window open (each door had a half window) meant feel free to watch and of course, door shut with shade down meant please stay out.”
The first room had an open door with two couples on the bed.  They looked to be quite well twisted and I could barely tell where one body ended and another began.  They seemed to be really enjoying themselves and none noticed us watching.  Across the hall, the door was shut, but the window open.  In this room, the same two women I was watching earlier were now on the bed, one gently rocking on the face of the other.  Moving on, the next two rooms were occupied with shades down, but we found the last two rooms to be empty.  
Julia pulled me in, shutting the door behind her.  She pulled the shade tight as she locked the bolt.  In front of the nightstand, she took off her mask, placing it on the top.  While watching me intently, she removed her ponytail and let her hair fall to her shoulders.  “A private room is the only place we’re permitted to be completely free as long as the shades are drawn.  Feel free to take your mask off” she said before turning and slowly bending as she looked in the drawer.  My mask off, I let it drop to the floor, all while taking in the sight of her splendid backside and glistening, bare pussy.  
As she walked to me, I noticed she had a condom in her hand, which must have been the reason for looking in the drawer: “We require condoms for all vaginal sex and as such, provide them in each room as well as dispensers in the common areas as well.”  Kneeling before me, she took me in her mouth again, sucking against my hardness while she expertly opened the wrapper.  She teased and licked my cock for a few moments more before she slowly and sensually slid the sheath over my sword.  She made putting a condom on into a very sensual and exciting show.
Again, I let my animalistic urges take over and grabbing under each thigh, I picked her up and half carried, half threw her onto the bed.  Seconds later, I was over her, my cock resting snugly at her opening.  With a slowness and care I had to fight to keep, I let myself slowly enter into her hot, slick wetness.  Her tightness pulled against my cock, urging me deeper until I could go no further.  Poised above her, I looked into her eyes and withdrew fully.  As a pout began to form on her lips, I entered her again, this time without the slowness and care of the first time.  She gasped as I buried myself deep in her, all in one quick motion.  
Locking my lips around her left nipple, I sucked in as I repeated the motion of fully leaving and entering her.  With each stroke, I alternated between each nipple, sucking and pulling at them in rhythm with the pounding of my cock.  Listening to her breathing, I could tell she was getting closer, so I paused, leaving my cock buried inside her, the heat of her ass radiating against my balls as her little anus continued to pucker with each breath.  We locked lips again and I felt her tighten with each touching of our tongues.  
Even without moving, the pure heat of being inside her was bringing me close to the edge.  I wanted her to climax with me so once again; I started to slide in and out of her.  As our momentum built, so did the heat of our friction.  I pulled her tight, my hand entwined in her hair, as my body let go and with one last thrust, my second climax of the night unleashed hotly against the condom.  As I exploded, I felt Julia’s orgasm wash over her as she convulsed tightly against my hardness.
Breathlessly, Julia directed me to the small washroom attached to this bedroom, where I was able to discard the condom and freshen up a bit.  When I returned, she was out of the bed, mask back on.  “Well Doc, we have two more areas to show you on this tour, then I guess I better get you back” she said, again with her sly little smile.  I picked up my mask and after making sure it was properly on, followed Julia out the door and down the hall, bumping into her twice as she playfully stopped while pushing her ass to me.  The second time, before moving again, I gave her a little slap, to which she stuck out her tongue at me.
Rather than going down, we went up to the third and final floor.  This one was open beyond the railing and was clearly not a place for the faint of heart.  It was empty currently, but housed one wall with multiple rings hanging from the wall and ceiling and a second wall where various whips, paddles and the like were hanging. In the middle of the room, there was a table with stirrups and a long, leather covered saw horse.  My jaw practically hit the floor as I saw the room and Julia laughed at my reaction.  “This room is special, of course, and not for the faint of heart.  Prior to using any of this equipment, members need to show that they understand the rules of dominant play and that they know how to use the equipment.  We have an approved list for up here and monitor to ensure no one is out of their comfort zone.  “
Julia then pointed to a door next to us (the one I failed to notice, having been a little preoccupied), explaining “This is the ops center.  We’re going in there next.  Only club officers are allowed in this room and you’ll see why.”  Pushing open the door, she took me by the hand and led me into the room.  Acclimating to the light in this room, I stared at a bank of monitors that would put NASA to shame.  Almost set like the deck of the Enterprise, this room had monitors covering almost two walls, while a lone, space age looking chair, sat dead center.  
In the chair sat Charles, a second year student that I recognized by his fiery red hair, despite the black mask covering his face.  Turning to us, he smiled: “Yo Julia, Doc, nice of you to finally stop in and say hi.  I saw you got a little sidetracked, but no worries.”  I turned a shade red as I noticed the monitors and the fact that little boxes of information, including student name, popped over each person.  “Julia, you want me to give Doc the low down on security?” he asked.
I was still standing in awe, looking at the clarity of each screen, thinking these cameras had to be higher end than any pornographic film I’ve ever seen.  “So Doc, Julia mentioned everyone is required to wear a mask and bracelets.  I know she explained the colors and the like, but she may not have mentioned that each mask is embedded with a unique microchip that tells us who the wearer is and their status, as well as several vital statistics.  Someone entering the club that doesn’t register on the computer is immediately dealt with.”
“Here,” he said as he switched the big screen to a high definition camera situated in the room with the two women I’ve ogled a couple of times tonight. “This is Cynthia and Lisa.  As you can see, both are rather found of one another, but more importantly, both are up to date with blood tests, both are bi-sexual normally and both are green, which means anything goes.  Cynthia has been here since 6PM tonight and Lisa since 7:30.”
Charlie spent the next 10 minutes showing me the various information they can track and to say it was impressive would be an understatement.  Finally, Julia told him we had to get going and with a round of goodbyes, we made our way out the door.  She explained that both the front door and the ops center door are triggered by the microchips, hence our ability to get in, seemingly without a lock or key.  Hand in hand, we made our way back to the first floor.  At the foot of the stairs, Julia asked me if I wanted to head home or…. 
In answer, I took her by the hand and led her to the left, entering the whirlpool room.  It was currently empty, so we turned the bubbles on and immersed ourselves in the heated goodness.  I pulled Julia to my lap and gently kissed her lips.  While letting my hands roam her back and beyond, she relaxed into me by placing her head on my shoulder.  The warmth of her body against mine, close as she was, caused me to slowly rise again.  As my cock bobbed freely against the bubbly water, I let my hands slide against Julia’s hips, parting them slightly.  Forgetting the rule about condoms entirely, I urged my hips forward and slowly slid back inside Julia.  It was a first for me, having sex in a hot tub, and I wasn’t sure it would work.  I felt Julia relax her hips, letting her body slide further down, burying me deep inside her.  
In that position, we rocked slowly together, her head never leaving my shoulder.  I was getting hot and dizzy, either from the whirlpool or the immensely satisfying feeling of being inside Julia.  Together, we slowly let our mutual desires build, twenty minutes or more of gentle rocking.  Nearing my edge, I whispered to Julia that I needed to pull out, but she just settled deeper against me, whispering back: “I’m on the pill and want more than anything to feel you cum inside me.”  Against both the rules and my better judgment, I relaxed and pulling her close one final time, I let myself cum inside her.  As the first spasm of my seed entered her, she cried out and bit down on my shoulder, the sensation of my climax being enough to push her over the edge as well.  
Drifting down from a height of ecstasy I had never achieved prior to this night, we both realized the water was no longer running.  With a laugh, we got out of the whirlpool and toweled dry.  In the quiet that followed, we walked through the common room and parted to the proper doorways.  I got dressed and met Julia at the front door.  After giving her my mask to stow away in her bag, she took my hand and we walked to the street.  At the street, we walked together, but in more of a proper teacher/student relationship (no hand holding).   The walk was quiet, both of us lost in our own thoughts.  At the crossing, I bid her good night and headed to my car.
Later that night, I had a restless sleep.  On the one side of my brain, I couldn’t help but replay the softness of Julia’s body against mine, my physical body betraying the desire to be with her more.  On the other, more practical side, I wrestled with my standing as a professor and hers as a student.  Granted, I’ve fantasized a time or two about students and what young professor wouldn’t, especially the way they flaunted themselves.  But, I had never once thought about living my fantasies in a reality.  Now, I had to figure out what to say to Ms. Davies, how to handle the club and figure out the best way to handle Julia.  What a predicament I got myself into and all because I signed on the dotted line….  As I finally drifted off to sleep, my focus was on my headache and hard on.  Not often I go to bed with both!