Thank you Story Lover

Vacation: her brother and his intimate friend (PART 2)

lifeplusimage.com


This is a continuation story of the last one (part 1)

(As a summary of the first part, for those who did not read it, Salma who is 17, visited her brother, had sex with his roommate friend, then with both of them together)

It was the last week for Salma to be there, as she was alone at the apartment, guys were at college, the phone rang, she picked it up, there was a woman’s voice asking for Sami.

She greeted her, told her he was at college, the woman introduced herself as Sami’s mother, and there was the surprise! She did not know what to tell her, but she managed to keep things anonymous, especially when she told her she was arriving this evening.

She told Sami the news, he was shocked, did not know what to do, when she asked what seems to be the problem? She can live here with us for the week she is staying.

He was shocked, saying “no way”, “why not she asked”, he said she is open minded, but would never ever accept such thing to happen to her son, or even to Rami and his sister.

She laughed, telling him it is her chance of revenge, especially when he refused accepting any thing to happen to his mother, she told him his acceptance of fucking Rami’s sister in front of Rami or even sharing her with her own brother would cost him.

He was begging her “no Salma, please don’t do that to me, not mom”, she shouted,” shut the fuck up Sami and let me do it my own way, is your mother Bisexual?” he answered,” not that I know of, but I am not sure of it; she does have some bisexual friends though.

She was laughing telling him, “every woman in the world has some sense of special feeling towards another woman, when seduced, and when being at the right place, right time”, you mean”…..he said hesitating, when she interrupted him.

“Yes she will lick my pussy, suck Rami’s cock and yours too, a guy with your sex drive and sexual habits must have thought of his mother at least once, don’t tell me you did not?”

“I can’t say I haven’t, but what does that has to do with her?” he asked, she smiled saying, “let me arrange it, do not worry, just accept the idea, and help me do it as you helped my brother fuck me, along with you”

They all agreed to falsify things temporarily, by saying the guys lived in the dorm and the mother will stay in this apartment with Salma, Rami’s sister, and see how things go.

Rami and Sami waited for her at the train station, brought her in together to the apartment, while Salma prepared some food for all of them.

A tall, long legged woman of early forties, long hair, short dress, very sexy looks walked in, seemed to be taking a good care of her body looks and clothing in general, was introduced to Salma as Mrs. Haddad, when she said, call me Fadwa please.

Everything went fine, they had dinner, and they all decided the trip was long for Fadwa; she may need some rest, the boys left for the night, while she was supposed to stay with Salma in the apartment, as planned.

After a nice long introduction chat, the women had, with a couple of alcoholic drinks they had for relaxation, Salma said, “I hope you don’t mind sleeping on same bed with me Fadwa”

“Not at all, it would be my pleasure, unless it would be uncomfortable for you?” she answered, Salma smiled saying, “well let’s get into something comfortable then”

Fadwa laughed saying.” In this warm weather, nothing would be more comfortable than sleeping naked, but we can wear the least I guess as we are both women, besides you remind me of my daughter, you are her age, except you are prettier.

Salma laughed as she was stripped down to her bra and panties already, as Fadwa did the same, saying, “well as we get under the sheets we could get rid of them bothering tight, bras and panties”, laughing.

“Not bad for your age Salma, you seem to be a naughty, grown up, experienced young woman, but don’t get me wrong, I love your style of being open, and direct forward” Fadwa said while laughing, looking her in the eyes, with a seductive sexy wink.

You are not a virgin, Salma, if I may ask in the same direct forward manner?” Fadwa asked while holding Salma with both hands by her shoulders, looking her directly in the eyes.

Salma answered without hesitation, “No I am not, and you may be surprised of how open and experienced I am in that sense, if you know what I mean?” winking an eye in same manner as Fadwa did earlier.

“Oh? I have a feeling we will spend great, lovely time together” Fadwa said, pulling Salma to her end, giving her a little sweet soft tap on the ass, while Salma laughed saying,” Yes I have a feeling we sure will”.

As they brought their drinks to the bedside, Fadwa said, “You’re so cute Salma, how old are you?” “Seventeen, Salma answered, “but you look older than that”, Fadwa said, when Salma laughed saying “is that an up or down?”

“A complete up with an old lady like me”, Fadwa said holding her hand and laughing, when Salma made the move, by saying “well, I wish I would be as beautiful and sexy as you are when I be your age”

“You seem to be naughty girl aren’t you? She said looking her in the eyes with a wink, “how did you know I was sexy?”, Salma gave her a very seductive long look in the eyes, then her eyes wondered all over her body up and down, saying” it is all obvious, men would die for such a killer body of yours” sticking her tongue out, when Fadwa patted her ass again, saying,” naughty girl” with a wink, Salma continued, not only men, “even wise girls would too”

Fadwa took a long sip of her drink looking at Salma, and then said in a low voice,” you did not mean that last line did you?”, but she was giving her a deep seductive looks all over her body, she even put her hand on her belly.

They both kept looking each other in the eyes, bringing their bodies closer to each other slowly, till they got so close, lifted faces and kept getting closer, both closed eyes and kissed each other on the lips.

As their lips parted, Fadwa was shaking her head, saying” I am sorry, what did I just do? It must be alcohol” but Salma held Fadwa closer to her, kissed her again on the lips with a long passionate kiss.

Moved away saying, “I loved it, don’t tell me you didn’t?” kissed her again, without waiting for her answer, but this time her hand was all over Fadwa’s tits rubbing, moving the bra up revealing her lovely big firm pair of tits.

Fadwa was doing the same till they were both topless, both had erected hard nipples, pointed upward showing some horny bodies, got closer, started rubbing each other tits and nipples kissing on the lips.

Fadwa’ s hands moved downwards to Salma’s belly, rubbing till she got to her pickini line, then cubed her pussy over the panties saying, “god, you are so beautiful kid” while some moans were coming out of Salma’s mouth.

Her hand slept under the panties touching Salma’s bare, soft bold pussy moaning while moving the panties away, Salma wasted no time in doing exactly the same, till they were both rubbing pussies, fingering each other, breathing harder and harder.

As of a sudden, Fadwa, got up, leaned over Salma’s fully naked body, kissed her on the lips for a moment, saying,” now, as we got that far, let Mama show you what a good love making feels like”

She went down between Salma’s legs, spread her legs wide open, cubed her pussy with her palm, rubbed and shock it softly and passionately, while looking at Salma’s eyes, biting her lower lip in a sexy manner.

She lowered her head, extending her tongue, passing it slowly and passionately over Salma’s swelled wet outer pussylips.

When Salma let out a long, loud moan, Fadwa spread the lips using her fingers, and then inserted her tongue in her pussy crack, moving it up and down.

Her tongue found the already hard clit of the young hot and horny girl, took it between her lips, sucking it pulling it up.

Inserted her finger in Salma’s pussy while moving her tongue downwards to her asshole ring, licking it and sucking her ass, making it as wet as her pussy was, she inserted another finger in her asshole.

She started finger fucking the horny fuck holes, same time, one rhythm, in and out, while her tongue was going over her pussy and ass cracks.

Salma was moaning, arching her back up, bringing her pussy closer and closer to Fadwa’ s face, her body was tensed, legs trembled, building up an orgasm, shaking and screaming, letting out a sight of endless pleasure, followed by hot sweet pussy juices flowing in Fadwa’ s mouth.

Fadwa wasted not a single drip of her juices, licking her dry again, lifting her head up, looking Salma in the eyes, smiling, asking.

 “Did you like it my baby?” when Salma answered in a lovely special tone of voice, “Like it? You mean I loved it so much thanks for a lovely love making session, Fadwa came up placed many kisses on Salma’s face and lips.

Salma, got up, looking her in the eyes, saying,” now momma, let your sweet daughter return the favor of milking your sexy hot pussy and enjoying its taste”.

Fadwa was more than ready for it, spreading her legs, cubing and rubbing her own tits, closing her eyes moaning.

Salma wasted no time, positioning herself between the older woman’s legs, working over her hot so wet pussy, trying to show her special expertise of a great pussy eating, licking and finger fucking process which made Fadwa scream nonstop, so loud, till she was having her orgasm in Salma’s mouth.

Fadwa was screaming Cumming, having a great orgasm as Salma was licking each and every drop of it, stopped as of a sudden, looked Fadwa in the eyes, as Fadwa was holding Salma’s head between her hands pushing it into her cunt all the time, then pulled it up asking

“How did you find the old woman’s pussy taste kiddo?”

Naughty Salma smiled, answered in a naughty seductive way, “like mother like son, except his cum was a bit salty”

“What?” you mean you fucked my son, you little slut?” Fadwa shocked, or seemed shocked, but softly not losing her continuous smile and eye wink, “I sure did, hoping it did not bother you, actually he fucked me, almost raped me” Salma answered in a low voice.

Fadwa laughed saying, “Not if you come here and give me full details on how was my son’s cock in your pussy, ass or even both my little bitch?”, Salma moved up on top of her, kissed her on the lips, lifted her head up, whispered into her ear,” all details slut mom?”.

“Yes every move of his cock into your little cunt, every drop of his cum into your mouth or pussy, little bitch”, Fadwa answered laughing, placing many soft taps, one after another on Salma’s ass.

She told her full details of her son messing around with her pussy while she was sleeping next to her brother, when his mother said he was a brave mother fucker to do so, over her brothers sleeping body.

Then gave her full details of him force fucking her in the kitchen, but skipped telling her about the joint fuck of all three of them together, temporarily, till she digests such action.

Sami’s mother, said,” You must have hated his guts for forcing you to do it?”

“Not really, I admit I did not feel comfortable at the beginning but he was a hell of a great lay, I loved the feel of his lovely strong, thick cock afterwards”, both laughing.

“And where the hell was your brother to protect your pussy from my son?” Fadwa asked, “I would have killed him if he deprived me of that exceptional pleasure of his friend’s cock”, Salma replied laughing.

“Oh, I see, then I should take revenge and fuck your brother to get even with you” Fadwa said laughing, Salma answered, “you sure could, and should, provided, you give me full details of that fuck”

What a slut you are Salma, you want details of your brother cock’s looks and fuck actions? Fadwa asked, but Salma continued, “Well, you wanted details of your own son’s cock, and fuck actions too, so we are even whores, aren’t we?”

Fadwa then asked in a low voice,” you mean, sexy, young brother of yours would fuck an old woman like me?”, the reply from Salma came so quick, “he would dream of it, hoping he could get to that sexy tasty mature pussy of yours Fadwa”.

A smart answer that made Fadwa so happy, hearing it, then Salma said, “Hey while we are on it, why don’t I arrange it for you to fuck Rami today?”

Fadwa laughed saying, “I cannot turn down a lovely fresh young fuck like your brother, and any woman would be stupid saying no”.

They left it there, feeling sleepy as it got late, they will deal with it the next day, leaving Fadwa sleeping having wet dreams of Rami’s young fresh cock in her mouth, pussy and ass.

The next morning, as per prearrangements, Rami came alone to the house, while Salma told Fadwa to wear as little, revealing and sexy clothes as she could, to seduce her brother.

Salma was in a very sexy nightie too, when Fadwa said, this nightie is seductive too.

Salma told her, why not; maybe he likes my body as well as yours” trying to test her incest acceptance, when Fadwa said, “but he is your brother”, Salma answered,” So what? We were both talking about his cock and about your son’s cock all night long, last night, while we were fucking”

Fadwa was quite for a moment without losing her smile then said, “You mean you would fuck him if you got the chance?” Salma answered instantly, by asking, “Wouldn’t you fuck Sami, if you got the chance?”

Fadwa hesitated for a moment, and then answered, “I guess I would, if things came to it, the right way, and he wanted me to”, Salma hugged her saying, “That is the open minded passionate mother, why not? We may have a nice foursome orgy all together after all”

Although Fadwa was hesitant a bit, but Salma was so pleased reaching that level of getting Fadwa to join in to the mixed family fuck all together.

Salma was spending extra efforts, trying to explain to Fadwa, how nice and intimate it would be, provided, they all kept it secret and in low profile, Fadwa agreed to it.

Salma thought it was time to break out, part of the news to Fadwa, by saying, “what if I told you my brother has already fucked me, but recently, only a week ago, let me add, it was your son who helped him and made him do it”

Fadwa was partially shocked, but not very much, she looked Salma in the eyes saying, “you bitch, I had a feeling you fucked your brother, I could sense it in your words and acts, but how did my son do it?”

Salma added,” They even shared my body together, fucked me both, same time, one in my pussy and one in my ass”

Reminding Fadwa of what she told her when the three of them slept together, her son, was missing with Salma’s body over her brother.

She told her, it was a setup by both boys to get her seduced, forced to fuck Sami, and then to get her brother under her panties, which happened as they planned.

Then Salma said, “When you called saying you were coming next day, I thought it was my chance to test Sami’s open mind of fucking his own mother, like he let his friend fuck his sister.

Fadwa asked anxiously,” what did he say, when you told him to fuck his own mother?”, Salma answered, “he did not think you would go for it first, but when I convinced him to do it same way they did it to me, he said he would do it, only if you approve of it, so?”

Fadwa was confused, puzzled for a moment, but Salma, came close to her, kissed her on the lips, saying,” it is true I am much younger and less experienced than you are, but please let me prove to you how easy it is, by taking one step further, trust me, would you?”

Fadwa said calmly, “I guess I do, I trust you”, when Salma, stripped herself naked, crawled in between Fadwa’ s legs, took off whatever clothes Fadwa had on, spread her legs, started rubbing and licking her pussy, lifted her head up, called her brother Rami to come in, pointing at her own pussy from behind.

Rami, stripped naked, and so quick, got on his knees behind his sister, started licking her pussy, then Salma crawled over Fadwa, making both pussies and asses available for Rami to lick and finger fuck alternately.

He pulled his already hard cock with his hand, pointed its head to Fadwa’ s pussy, rubbed his shiny cockhead with her pussy, making it slippery and wet, pushed slow and easy, till it was sliding in the wet and hot older woman’s cunt.

He lifted his sister’s ass up to the level of his face, shoved his face deep in her pussy, started licking and tongue fucking his sister, on the same rhythm he was fucking his friend’s mother.

Both women were turned on, getting horny, moaning louder and louder, and kissing each other rubbing each other tits while both being fucked by Salma’s young brother.

They all switched positions, Rami was on his back, Fadwa, sat on his cock riding it deep down her pussy, while Salma was riding her brother’s face.

Rami’s tongue and fingers were in His sister’s cunt and ass, while his cock was deep inside Fadwa’ s pussy, Fadwa was moaning of pleasure, when she asked “what about Sami, my son?”

Salma Held Fadwa’ s both tits in her hands, got her mouth closer to here’s kissed her on the lips while both were fucked, then whispered, “I though you would never ask, you do want you son’s cock whore don’t you?

“well, I sure do, where the fuck is he, is it is all planned by all of you suckers, I want him to fuck me right now”, Salma leaned forward again, whispering in her ears, “he is out there in the kitchen, heard everything, I bet you, he is naked with a hard on, shall I call him?”

Sami stepped in, fully naked with a hard on, saying, “you don’t have to, little whore, you proved your abilities of sex games, he looked at his mother, who deeply fucked by his friend, riding his cock willingly and happily, he smiled winked an eye.

His mother said, “what the fuck are you waiting for son, bring that hard cock closer, I want it, can’t you see the available hole of my ass?”, he nodded, smiling, went on his knees behind his lovely mother, stuck his tongue up, started licking her ass while rubbing his cock preparing it.

“Give it to me Sami, fuck momma in the ass and show her how good of an ass fucker you are”, Fadwa screamed, when Salma said, “you will see, he is a great ass fucker, I got his cock in my ass before, com on Sami fuck your mother boy”

He positioned himself behind his mother’s ass, holding his cock, bringing its shiny head to her asshole, rubbed it a little then started pushing it in her ass, she moaned of a little pain, but lots of pleasure.

His cock was sliding slowly into his mother’s ass, as he was pushing a couple of inches in, then out then in again, deeper, till he was all the way inside of her ass, rested for a moment for her ass to adapt to his thick hard strong cock.

He started pumping his cock in and out of his mother’s ass on the same rhythm of his friend’s cock fucking her slippery wet cunt, while Salma asked, “How does your son’s cock feel Fadwa?”

Fadwa was moaning screaming so loud, saying it is the best fuck feeling she has ever had, first time she knows a cock could feel like this in her ass.

Is it because it is her son’s cock? When Salma answered, “it sure is, I had the same feeling of my own brother’s cock in my ass”.

Now, Rami on his back, Fadwa was double fucked, riding Rami’s cock in her pussy, Sami’s cock in his mother’s ass, while Salma was riding her brother’s tongue, rubbing Fadwa’s tits and pinching her nipples.

All of them started screaming same time, all came at once, no one made a move, and all came where they were, Sami and Rami came inside Fadwa’s ass and pussy, and Salma came in her brother’s mouth.