Thank you Story Lover

Prostitution


A customer walks into my office while I was very busy, to be honest, I did not pay attention to him, although it is not me, as he was a great looking man, I would say he was very handsome and very pretty at the same time, I am sure you all know what I mean by pretty. 

He did not stay long at the office as his papers were ready previously, but somehow it looks like I attracted him with my slutty very little clothes on, one of my super short skirts, sleeveless, tight short top showing my belly button area, I had no bra on, which probably showed my nipples under my tight top which usually attracts men’s eye sight, and some women too. 

I noticed him but I was very busy, did not have time to goof around by then, so he passed by just like any other customer, but he seemed to have made some research about me from other customers of the office, it seems like word spreads around easily so he knew I was doing a part time prostitution job, although I was doing it once in a while, not on regular basis, but only when something that is worth it comes up or else when I am short on cash for some reason, as I am a big spender by the way. 

Finally I got a phone call from someone I know, who told me that one of my quick customers would like to see me, I told him it was fine with me so it was set for him to come to the office again, but during slow hours so we could talk, when he showed up alone, he really was gorgeous, I myself wondered how a slut like me would not pay special attention to a great looking man like him, I must have been very busy when he came first time. 

We did not spend much time talking, I probably was an obvious slut by the way I dress and flash and things like that, I did not give a damn, I was one hell of a slut any way, he was direct forward too, he asked me out so we could have dinner together and some drinks then we could talk, I approved of it, date was set and he left in a very short period, did not give me a chance to flirt with him, neither did he flirt enough with me. 

When our date time came, he took me out for a very fancy dinner to a high class fancy place, very expensive one, during conversation with him, I knew he was super rich, he did not brag about it at all, but it was obvious, once we got to business he laid his needs in front of me flat, direct and wide open. 

He told me he knew I am a part time prostitute, married too so he was not looking for a wife or a girlfriend, he needed a hooker to spend a full week with him, but he wanted me to follow all of his instructions and do whatever he asks me to do without retaliation, or objections no matter what he asks me to do. 

He said “it is not direct sex as men ask hookers to do classically” I said “then if it is not sex you want from me, what is it?” he smiled saying “It is sex of course, but not classic sex, to take you to my bedroom fuck you, pay you and let go” I said “please explain” 

He said “first of all, if you agree to all of my terms, I would pay you generously, something you would never expect as a pay all over your career” I smiled saying “sounds good, but get to the point please” he started asking me questions about my experiences, mainly sexual experiences, one on one, bisexual, lesbians, family incest, animals…etc. 

He was pleased to find out I was a very sexually oriented and experienced woman, although I was not that old, as he put it, I told him I went through everything he could think of and much more, sex-wise of course, he very much liked what he heard. 

When he said it would involve going to a tourist town in a nearby country, spending the whole week, doing many things, it all involves sex, going out, joining others, meeting people or attracting and seducing people, wanted me to dress semi naked, attract men’s eye sight, women’s too while he was with me, did not mind sharing me with others, men or women. 

All terms sounded good and acceptable to me, as a matter of fact he got me very much interested as a challenge, even if he did not pay me, of course all bills would be covered by him as he stated clearly, which was fine too. 

All what we did during dinner and drinking was chatting, discussing things, he did not make a single pass on me, but he was a true gentleman, don’t get me wrong. 

During that long conversation, I discovered he is a sex freak, he had fantasies of doing things he could not do before, I also discovered he is bisexual himself, and wide open minded person to anything that involved sex, no matter what. 

To be honest, I loved what I heard from him, all his plans suited me, I agreed to all of his terms without asking the full details, without even knowing how much he would pay me, I told him all I needed is one day to arrange things at work and home to be away fro a full week, so it is not tomorrow, but the day after, I would be all his at any time he wants me to be. 

He looked me in the eyes with a huge smile on his face, he got closer to me for the first time that night, planted a kiss on my lips with his hand over my tit, then held my hand and helped me up and walked me to the elevator, where he had reserved a suit in the fancy hotel we were in. 

He walked me into the suit, closed the door, wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me one of the longest and most passionate kisses I have ever had, it made my whole body boil and tremble, he laid me down on bed, on my back, stripped me of my clothes piece by piece in a very slow motion all during massaging, touching rubbing and kissing. 

I felt his fingers and tongue passed over every single inch of my body, I could swear I came twice during that process, finally he was over my pussylips licking, sucking and fingering till he made me have my third orgasm, I screamed as loud as I could during that process, moaning winding trembling and Cumming. 

I got up helped him strip to the last piece of clothing he had, which was a slip, more of a woman’s panties, than a man’s slip, so pretty and so tight to his bright white body which was totally hairless all over and silky soft, I would say it was of 90% of a woman’s body than a man. 

When I took his slip off, I was shocked with the cock that sprung out, a huge long and very thick straight cock, it surprised me as with his type of feminine body I have expected to find a 3-4 inch thin semi cock, but I was faced with over 9 inch very thick and strong dick. 

I took it in my hand massaged it while appraising it, looking him in the eyes as I lowered my head to it, taking it in between my lips and closing them over it, giving him one of the best blow jobs, which is my specialty as a matter of fact, he admitted it was the best, he even came in my mouth, and I swallowed every single drop of his thick creamy white cum, which was so tasty too, shocking me by staying hard too. 

As soon as I finished sucking it clean over again, making it as hard as ever, he held me by the waist, flipped me over on bed, with my head on the bed, my ass and pussy way up facing him while I was on my knees, he got on his knees behind me, sucking both of my shiny fuck holes, got up, held his cock guiding it to my pussylips rubbed it a little between my pussylips before sliding it in me all the way till I felt his balls touching my body. 

I would count no more than a few bangs of in and out then he pulled out of me all the way, rubbed his cockhead to my ass and started pushing it in as if he was testing my abilities to be ass fucked, he was not shocked when my ass started swallowing his full sized cock inch by inch till he was deep in me all the way to the last inch of it. 

Started pulling out and slamming it back in me in and out till I was moaning and screaming as loud when his hands went under my body holding both of my tits rubbing my hard nipples building one hell of an orgasm in me making my whole body shake and tremble, he was breathing hard again simultaneously with me. 

He was seeking an answer to where he should cum, he did not wait long till I told him I want to feel the contractions of his cock head and the pumping of his fluids inside my ass this time, he did exactly as told, when I felt his cockhead getting thicker and bigger right before I felt the fluid filling my asshole. 

The move that shocked me and made me as if I was his slave is that as soon as he pulled out of my ass, he went down again, licked all of his cum from my ass hole, inserting his tongue so deep in me taking every single drop, came around kissed me and shared the taste with me, that is something when a man does to me, it makes him own me by all meaning of the word. 

We relaxed for a little while chatting again, this time general matters, getting to know each other more, but only talking about things that concerned us both, avoiding any personal matters, which made him even wiser and smarter in my eye sight. 

During that conversation he tried explaining himself a little more to me, he told me he has always hoped for an open sex relationship with a lover, he just wanted me to be with him during this week, imaging I was his and he was mines so he could see how it would feel to be walking with a seminude woman. 

Meaning others would enjoy looking at her body, even if she flashes her private parts while he is there walking with her, knowing what is going on, he wanted to see how it would feel for him to put his hand under my skirt and touch my pussy in public, making sure strangers see that. 

Even if things got escalated higher where brave others would not only look, but may be touch while he approves of it, he wanted to see how would it feel to share my body with other men, or may be women, that was his aim during this coming week, which all sounded great to me, it has just reminded me of my own personal life with my husband and family. 

It made him very happy to hear that, I myself have this type of relations with my husband and family, totally open sexual relations, enjoying others and sharing too in some cases, he suggested if I could act as if he was my husband and lover during this short period of time, which was fine with me of course. 

Finally he held my hand helped me up, we went to the shower and took a shower together where we hugged, kissed and rubbed and had another round of sex under the shower, then we washed each other’s body, got out dried ourselves, got dressed again, we went down to the restaurant for another drink before he drove me home to get ready for him as per our fixed date, kissed me good bye before I departed his very fancy Limousine. 

Once I was home, I started recalling the whole thing again, gathered I must have been going through a challenging new experience in my life, first of all I was faced with a rich man as usual who wants to use my body against money which was fine of course and I am used to it already. 

But the other fact is, this man is a real gentleman, so sweet, so kind, knows how to deal with a woman, sweet talk her and treated me the best, that is besides being a super handsome and a great looking man, all of that gave me the biggest push to go through whatever he wanted me to do no matter what he wants. 

I arranged everything as we had five day vacation a head of us, I only took two days of leave from work to make it a full week, we met and went direct to the city he told me about, where it is in a nice modern, advanced area, full of tourists, where things are wide open and almost everything is legal and aloud, he wanted that place in specific so he could perform his fantasies with me and others. 

Everything was arranged there by his staff ahead of us, it was a nice furnished apartment, not a hotel as he said we would be more comfortable and have more privacy there, but it was very close to a hotel area where everything is available. 

A limousine and a driver available for our services and convenience, he told me to take a shower and get comfortable while he would leave for a few minutes to take care of something and will be back before I am out of the shower, when I got out of the shower, a great looking woman, long blond hair, very sexy revealing clothes was sitting on the bedside waiting for me. 

I was truly shocked as I did not expect such a thing, I was fully naked with the towel around me still trying to dry my hair, not that I was shy or embarrassed, but he did not say a thing to me about her, she had dark glasses on, even though she was inside, with a big smile on her face. 

To make it short, that woman was him, during the time I was in the shower, he went to the bedroom, got into women clothing, wore a blond wig, he is blond naturally any way, but regular man’s hair, he really shocked me, as I did not recognize him, he really looked like a true 100% woman to me, but he lifted his skirt up moved the panties aside showing me his cock before saying it was him, first I thought it was a she male but he would pass for a woman all the way. 

Mind you he has a way of changing his voice to a soft totally feminine voice, no way anybody could recognize him as a man from his voice, that is over the lovely soft feminine looks he has all over, face, body, even his hips, legs and ass. 

That was surprise number one as he said, he would wear such clothes impersonating a woman and sometimes goes out for a drink or something, he does have a sexy feminine body as I said before, so men would easily appraise his legs and ass, the first thing that came in to my mind when he goes out for a drink is, what if a man likes him /her? 

He laughed saying “usually I go all the way, If he was not that experienced or an old man who is dying for a piece of ass, I would tell him it is my period time and let him fuck me in the ass?” That was a hint he likes being fucked in the ass, which is a plus for me, I like such open minded men in a way, not that I like all men to be like that, but I meant to say, I do not mind being around such men at all. 

Then I looked him straight in the eyes with a question “what is all this about, why did he wear women’s clothes?” he laughed saying “it is just a way of telling you what kind of naughty acts of me, you never know we may share a man together one day” I laughed saying “we could have done that without you looking like a woman” he said “sure, but I like it that way for a change” 

I could not deprive him of what he likes, I myself like she males and love being around them even having sex with them, so it would be a plus having one in my bed, besides, he is paying for me to please him during the week in any way he wants me. 

At that point I was doing my job as a prostitute, which I happen to be very lucky to mix pleasure and work together into a very pleasurable time of life, although prostitution my sound like an easy money making way, which is in a way as for the woman to sell her body, utilize it and offer it to men, or women in some cases for money in return. 

But in fact prostitutes may go through hell while doing their jobs, high risks, hard times, dealing with stubborn people who may demand more than what a woman could handle, but in this case I was honestly having the easiest most pleasurable part of the job, which I almost forgot I was working. 

He waved his hand in front of my eyes as he felt I was spaced thinking of all of that saying “where did you go? Did I do something that offended you?” I laughed saying “offended me? No way baby, nothing at all offends me, I love what you did, honestly, and I was thinking how lucky I am to meet a man like you” 

He hugged me and smiled saying “I think I am the lucky one, I do like you very much” we hugged and kissed before I asked him “what is the next plan now? Are we going out like a couple of sluts dressed like this?” he said “No, I will change my clothes right away, we are going like a couple, but I will tell you what to wear” 

As I was fully spaced thinking of his act of wearing women’s clothes and my role in this, he waved his hand in front of my eyes as he felt I was spaced out, thinking of all of that, saying “where did you go? Did I do something that offended you?” I laughed saying “offended me? No way baby, nothing at all offends me, I love what you did, honestly, and I was thinking how lucky I am to meet a man like you” 

He hugged me and smiled saying “I think I am the lucky one, I do like you very much” we hugged and kissed before I asked him “what is the next plan now? Are we going out like a couple of sluts dressed like this?” he said “No, I will change my clothes right away, we are going like a normal couple, but I will tell you what to wear” 

I said “I am all ears, till me”, he said “The club in this hotel is very nice, high class too, only distinguished people come here as it is very expensive for some trouble makers, they are very friendly and open minded as well, once they are drunk they show mind openness without any concerns” 

I said “this sounds like a good safe place to be in” he said “Yes it is and I want you to feel free to look and act like a real slut, I would be pleased and turned on once I notice all heads are turning towards your great body” 

I said “You don’t want me to go there naked, do you?” he laughed saying “of course not, but very close to being naked is what I want” he winked an eye with a big smile while pulling a big bag from the bedside saying “I have made it easy for you, I prepared what I want you to wear, check them out and see if it would be ok with you?” 

I took the bag spread its contents on the bed, the dress was of light blue color, which I like, it was made of super light elastic material, looked as if it would be so tight hugging my body showing every curve of my body under it, the shoes were a super high heel Sandals with strings that go up to the knee, that is all” 

I looked at him saying “what kind of underwear would you like me to wear with these?” he smiled shaking his head and saying “nothing at all, that is it” I said “Ok let me try them on and see” he helped me change into the dress and the heels. 

Looking at myself in the big mirror, I could see the dress outlining every curve of my body, even going into little details of my ass, as it stuck out, the heels made my ass look more of sticking out, as I walked, my ass cheeks were shaking which would attract the eye sight of an even blind man. 

I smiled saying “but I am almost naked in these clothes” he laughed saying “exactly, I want the eye sight of every man and woman falling on your assets tonight, I would love to see some of the brave business men touching too, it is a fantasy of mines for a long time to be with a woman like you, being chased by other men or even women while with me” 

He continued “I would like you to be generous in flashing too” I said “Honey, I am a prostitute being used to hands touching my body, whoever pays would get anywhere he or she wants as you may already know” 

He said “But you will be playing the role of being my wife tonight at the same time hanging on being a slut and a prostitute, I would like each and every body to get to your body tonight and I am paying for all of that” I said “Ok get dressed yourself, I bet you I will get fucked at our table, looking like this” he laughed saying “I wish it would happen, I would cheer the guy, I may suck his dick and slide it in your pussy or ass” 

We both laughed as I said “That would please me very much” and he started getting dressed too, something like a formal casual to match my dress. 

We took our time before going as we wanted to be there when all the fun starts, especially when most people get semi drunk, as that is when the real fun starts as he told me. 

We walked down the hall to the elevator, I noticed clearly lots of eyes falling on my body, as I am walking in the lights, the light material of my dress shows through it, besides being so tight hugging my body, people would be looking trying to see my underwear, but my bare pussy and ass were they only thing they could ever see if they tried hard enough. 

To be honest, such situation as being the center of attention with lots of hungry eyes trying to attack my body while I am walking, crossing hands with a man that looked to others as my husband or lover, this all was turning me on making me so happy and so horny as well. 

As we got into the dancing club, it had darkly dimmed lights with some lit candles on the tables; the stage had bright lights with mixed colors of light rays all over. 

He had reserved a table for us earlier, chose it to be almost at the center of the place, I guess wanted us to be watched and seen by everybody, the host grabbed my chair and helped me sit on it, while he sat next to me, not across the table. 

Although the lights were dimmed, but there was enough light to see things around clear enough, meaning I could still part my legs for any one across from me to see under my dress if I wanted to. 

Looking around, I found most were decent people, middle aged to older with some younger couples who looked sharp as high shots, but by the time we were there most of them had already had a few drinks, which made some men wave to me with smiles appraising my looks and beauty. 

Some older men even came to our table cheered me and him telling him how lucky he was to have a beautiful girl like me, he loved the compliments, but his answers were kind of open minded, making them know clearly he was not a conservative husband, which I believe encouraged some of them to even flirt with me in front of him, he laughed enjoying their compliments and flirts. 

We got up and danced a few times laughing and chatting with people here and there, as I loosely rubbed my ass to others while dancing, they took it as a hint, so most of them were finding one way or other to join us. 

I even started feeling some hands rubbing my body in the darkness or when crowded during dancing, I did not do any effort to stop any one, a couple of hands were brave enough to get to my ass under the dress or even to touch my pussy, but all of that made me so wet down there. 

Others where joining us step by step till we had a very crowded table, we were almost the center attention of every body, some just walked to our table stood there listening to jokes and joining in, some of them where looking at my body while their hands were searching under their wives’ or girlfriends’ dresses. 

We were offered lots of complimentary drinks that night, but I felt it was not for free as whoever bought us a drink had their hands browsing near or under my dress, my man knew it all and was so happy enjoying watching it happening. 

As time was getting late, things started to get loose, the club manager did not mind any acts, it looks like they are all used to it, it all started when a mid-aged couple where laughing with us, both flirting with me, they both looked great by the way. 

The man whispers in my ear “I think I dropped something under your table, can I go and pick it up provided you do not move at all and stay as is?” I was shocked but smiled saying “what did you drop?” 

He put his hand in his pocket, picked up a good bundle of one hundred dollars bills, with a rubber band around them” I whispered in his ear “but they are still in your pocket?” he whispered back “yes, but I want to drop them so I could get down there” I looked him straight in the eyes, understanding he wants to pay me to get near my pussy under the table, I was smart enough to get it on the spot, I pulled my purse next to his pocked, opened it up, he dropped them into my purse. 

He held his wife so close to him and both came very close to my ear he whispered, could she go with me down there too, may be someone else need a service, pointing at my man who was all ears and eyes with us, I looked at my man who smiled nodding his approval. 

They backed up, found their way, till I finaly felt the man kissing his way up starting with my toes, to my ankles, knees then thighs, till I finally felt his tongue on my wet, swelled pussy lips, I could not help but moan as he was licking my pussy. 

I automatically pulled myself down on my chair, giving him a better access between my legs, closing my eyes and moaning, it was too crowded to be noticed, but when I looked at my man next to me, he was having the same feeling, he smiled saying the wife is sucking his cock under the table as her husband is licking my pussy. 

Another great looking couple came closer, the man sat next to me, while the woman sat next to my man, the man leaned over touched my tits and rubbed my thighs saying “I know what is going on down there, they are our friends” he pulled my hand and laid it on his very hard cock, which felt like a rock and so huge under his pants, while his wife pulled my man’s hand under her skirt at the very same time. 

He leaned closer again and whispered “I was about to drop the same bundle of money if it was not so crowded and busy under the table what do you say to that?” 

I looked at my man’s face whose cock was being sucked under the table while his hand was rubbing the wife’s pussy next to him, he nodded approving whatever I decide, I pulled my purse same way whispering to him, we have all night long so drop them” 

He dropped the money in my purse, while touching all over my body, as my pussy was being licked professionally down there, I was very close to cum when I lowered my hands under the table to hold the man’s head closer to my pussy, it was the woman’s head that was between my hands, she was licking me instead without me noticing the change of tongues. 

Being shocked, I looked at my man who had his eyes closed, I whispered into his ear “is your cock being sucked now?” he whispered back “so deep and in the best way a blow job could be given” I said the woman is licking my pussy, who is sucking your cock, it could be the man?” 

He smiled saying I don’t care, he is doing a great job if he is, is she doing good at your pussy, I smiled saying the best, I already came twice” The man who was sucking my nipples rubbing my tits smiled whispering in my ear “do not be shocked, Yes they switch places once in a while, my wife and I do that with them all the time” 

True I was shocked but I loved it, I loved hearing it, without any further thinking I said “Why don’t all six of us go upstairs to our suit and get all naked to have a nice mixed orgy? my husband likes switching roles, and so do I” 

He smiled liking what I said, somehow relayed the message to his friend and the wife, we all got up straightened our clothes and walked upstairs to our suit, I had all kinds of hands on my butt and tits while being in the elevator, both male and female hands. 

By the time we got to the suit, as soon as we walked in, the men sat on the sofa while both women got me sandwiched between them making all three of us put on a nice lesbian show for our men who were watching with rock hard cocks. 

In the beginning I did nothing, they both were all over me, rubbing touching and feeling, kissing and licking while taking my clothes and theirs off till we all were fully naked. 

I was on my back wide spread with the older one between my legs licking my pussy while the other one saddled my face lowering her cute ass over my face till her pussy lips touched my tongue and lips and I was eating her gorgeous tasty pussy, which was so fluffy and so wet. 

We were so deep into our act enjoying every second of it, switching places and roles till we almost forgot about our men, finally we looked at them to be all astonished to find my man being sandwiched between the other two men. 

He was on his knees between the legs of the younger man, sucking his huge cock taking it so deep into his mouth, while the older man was on his knees behind him fucking him so deep in the ass, all of us women stopped as each of us came countless number of times, getting ready to cum again watching our men fuck in a lovely threesome of solo men. 

�As they stopped their act finding all of us watching them, we all started our attack on them, each woman grabbing the first available man. No matter who he is, started sucking their cocks warming them again, then had a one on one fuck for each before we all amalgamated our three acts into one big orgy, where everybody fucks any available hole in any woman. 

At a certain point I found myself being fucked by all three men, taking them in my pussy, ass and mouth same time while the women were cheering me dancing and rubbing all over my body, then we switched places, I noticed how happy and pleased my man was, which was important to me as he was my customer and partner. 

Actually I was doing my best to please everybody in that room, keeping in mind I was paid generously by both other men too down at the club, the bundles of money they dropped into my purse were worth a fortune as I noticed all 100 dollar bills. 

As I was being fucked by all three men together for the second time, having a cock in each hole of my three fuck holes, the two women were doing their best pleasing each other making one on one woman to woman sex. 

A sentence was said by one of their husbands made me have a nonstop continuous orgasm, also made my man cum in my pussy like crazy, the sentence by one of their husbands was “I have never seen two sisters fuck each other like you girls do” wow, they were sisters, that was a huge turn on for me and for my man to find out. 

From that day on for the next week, we all formed the best fun group I have ever joined, both couples and my man are very rich, going to such a tourist town for fun and relaxation, the couples were very hot sexually too, the sisters were so free and open minded to do anything in the world, even acting as sluts and getting fucked by any available cock in town, with or without their husbands. 

I guess I was the only one who was there for business as a prostitute to make money, although I was enjoying myself to the utmost level, but my man’s words to me from the first night we met the two related couples as they offered me their money in a nice way without making me feel as a prostitute getting paid to get laid. 

He told me, whatever extra money I make on that trip from anyone else including the couples would be as tips and extra bonus for me, he will be paying me enough for my time with him as agreed and generously. 

We all did everything anyone would think of an much more, we, the women were fishing for men to fuck us, then pull them to join our men, what topped it up is that all three men of ours where bisexual ready to perform sex in any way they could 

As the week was over, it felt so fast, as if it was only a day or two, as we were enjoying ourselves very much, I ended up with lots of money, lots of lovely memories of fun, and the phone numbers and addresses of both couples and my man of course. 

The other couples found out the truth about me being a prostitute accompanying my man for fun and paid for it, it even made them happier and closer to me knowing I was enjoying myself with them and making a living as well, ended up being my friends planning for another trip soon. 

The End