Thank you Story Lover

Hermaphrodite - Part 2




Continued from Part 1

When he asked me if I knew about Hermaphrodites, I said “Yes I do, I did some study about those too, but I was not sure if I was one” he said “they have both male and female organs, both operating normally, except they cannot get pregnant or impregnate a woman”, then he continued “I think you are a very lucky girl, I wish I had what you have, I would have been the happiest one on earth”

I felt the last few words he said were just to make me feel good, but he stressed meaning them, he said I should not be ashamed of it any way, and there are many wide open minded men and women out there, who would love to couple up with me in any way.

He asked me if I feel anything towards women, I answered “yes of course I do, I feel attracted to them some times, but I could not explain it” he stressed that it is for both purposes, one for the female to female feeling and another part is for the male female feeling.

That shocked me, but he said “honey, words do not usually explain things, but let us illustrate something” he hugged me and started kissing me on the lips again, touching my tits, rubbing my nipples, sucking and licking my body everywhere, making me turned on again and very horny.

As of a sudden he asked me to return the favor, I said “do you want me to suck your cock?” he said “no, I want you to feel my body and rub it, treat me as if I am a woman as I enjoy the touch as you do” he turned on his side, giving me his back where I hugged him from the back kissing his ear lopes and neck while getting closer till I felt my hardened little cock is rubbing to his back.

He straightened himself where my cock was right between his ass cheeks; he pushed further back till I felt my lubed cock was touching his crack, I could not believe what was going on, but as of a sudden he got on his belly lifting his ass up making me on top.

He spread his legs a little, allowing my cock to be closer to his ass crack and pushed up while I pushed down, with not much effort I felt my cock sinking in his ass, I even pushed harder till I was so deep inside his ass, he moaned asking me explicitly to fuck him, I did not hesitate to do so, I started pulling out then back in, fucking him hard and deep, I was enjoying every move of it, he seemed to be enjoying it as well.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his cock, I held his dick and started massaging it as I was literally fucking his ass, till we both started breathing harder and louder, I felt I was ready to cum, he was too, finally I let go and all of my cum was deep inside his ass, while his cock came right into the sheet making a mess of it.

We relaxed a little the same way we were, then as I pulled back a pup up sound came out as my cock came out of his ass, we cleaned, had another drink and he looked me deep in the eyes asking “no offense Nana, but what do you call this?” I felt shy a little and blushed red as of a sudden, but he continued “you have just fucked me baby, just like a man fucks a woman, can you imagine if it was a girl you were fucking? She would have loved you for it, just as I did” he laughed as I did too, feeling a little more comfortable.

That was a lesson I have learned for the first time in my life, I enjoyed it too and learned lots of things about myself, about my own body, things I did not know, or things I knew but did not dare admit, not even to myself.

I imagined myself having sex with another girl, but a normal girl to girl sex, fucking her with my fingers, tongue or even a dildo, but using what I have as a real cock and fucking her, was a total shock to me, what would she think of me? Would she accept me as I am, would she treat me as a man trying to fuck her?

I went to sleep that night with all of these questions on my mind, Mom knew I had a date with Sam, she expected something to happen from the last conversation we had about him, but I guess she wanted me to tell her rather than her pushing me to do so, and she is so sweet and so smart.

The next day was the weekend, mom and I slept late, then we had a little chat in her bed, I started telling her what happened in full details, she was very shocked too for what she heard, although she knew most of the secrets about my body, much more than I knew.

But she still was shocked to hear what happened, first of all as she told me, she did not expect me to have sex with Sam!, although she did not have any objections to it, on the contrary she approved of it and congratulated me for being brave enough to do it, she wanted me to have sex with anybody to feel comfortable and normal.

I was seminude, in my nightie lying next to her on bed, braless and pantiless so was she as we usually are like this when together, she hugged and kissed me feeling happy for me, especially when she felt I was very happy of what happened.

Mom looked me in the eyes with a big smile, teased me a little while she touched my little cock and rubbed it saying “I never knew this is a cock Nana, being right here in my bed all the time, till some outsider makes use of it”

We both laughed loud when I answered her “see mom, you are the looser, you should have taken advantage of it yourself, I know I could not use it on myself” she hugged and kissed me again.

She kept her arms around me while our bodies were so close, pushed her head back looking me in the eyes with another smile while her hand was still rubbing my little cock which was getting hard this time, her smile disappeared and turned to a very lusty look.

She brought her face closer to mine till her lips touched mines, closed her eyes, I closed mines too and we both got automatically engaged in a one of a kind of a passionate kiss that we both have had for the first time in our lives with each other.

She started kissing me harder while rubbing my cock harder, trying to push her finger into my pussy, her tongue was going into my mouth, I was responding to each and every action of here’s, I even put my hand on her pussy and started rubbing it for the first time, she spread her legs giving my hand a comfortable access to her pussy which felt so wet under my hand touch.

My pussy was getting warm and very wet as of a sudden too, we got closer and closer, she was rubbing my tits now while I was rubbing here’s, she pushed me on bed got on top of me, started kissing her way down to my ear loop, to my neck, to my naval, I started moaning as she was getting close to my crotch, till I felt her tongue over my pussy.

She started licking my pussy while I was shaking, trembling enjoying every second of it, then she got her tongue out of my pussy and took my “little cock” which was very hard by now and started sucking it as a regular cock, while rubbing and fingering my pussy at the same time.

We helped each other turn around till we got into 69 positions as I was craving to lick her pussy as well, we started licking and fingering each other till we were both moaning so loud while our bodies were trembling and shaking.

As of a sudden, she stopped licking me, lifted her head up, changed her position on bed till she got on her back and said “Nana, I want you to fuck me honey, just like you fucked Sam last night, will you?” I was shocked saying “But mom…” she hushed me by putting her hand over my lips, saying “Honey, it is so hard, and big enough to satisfy me and get you pleased as well, please do it pleeeease”

Without thinking twice about it, I got on top of her, rested my body between her legs, started kissing her and rubbing her tits, feeling my cock rubbing to her wet pussy lips, I held it in my hand and guided it to her pussy and pushed it in, it went inside of her so easy, but she moaned as it did, and I started fucking her while she was rocking her ass with me on the same rhythm.

Although we were both in an outrageous phase of ecstasy and love making, but I still could not believe it, could not believe I was actually fucking a woman, and that woman happened to be my own mother, but her passionate response to my movements, my own pleasure all made me forget these thoughts for the moment.

As I was literally fucking mom, while rubbing both of her tits, twisting her rock hard nipples, she was doing the same to my tits and nipples while we both were screaming as loud as we could, enjoying every minute of it, mom had slipped her hand between our bodies.

She was rubbing her clit while fucked then she was fingering my pussy as well, which was making me wilder than I was, I started moaning feeling a buildup of an exceptional orgasm on its way in my body.

Her shaking, trembling and hard breathing were all good signs of her pleasure and her close to orgasm as well, I was ready to cum when I screamed “Mom I am Cumming” she screamed too saying “So Am I baby, cum in me, cum for me please, give it all to me”

As of a sudden my cock was pumping the same thick fluids into mom’s pussy while her whole body was trembling and shaking as she was Cumming exactly the same moment, screaming loud “I am Cumming, Cumming … Cumming”

We both froze exactly the same way we were hugging and holding each other so close, then started kissing each other on the face, lips, mouth like crazy, both being so pleased of what had just happened.

Life went on, but both of these incidents have changed my whole life, I would say reversed my life, changing everything into it, I became a totally different person, wide open minded, socializing with people much more.

First thing I did, I accepted tom’s invitation for dinner which he offered me at least a hundred times before, but finally I did, we had dinner and drinks, then he took me to his house as his parents were out of town.

With so much self-confidence I acted very normal as would any girl in such a situation, he started teasing me making notes on how good looking and sexy my body was, then trying to touch my tits and legs, which made me act normal of stopping him first but without much effort, till we got engaged into a long passionate kiss making me feel his hands creeping all over my body.

Rubbing my tits, lifting my skirt up and touching my ass cheeks, till he finally was feeling my wet pussy, he pulled me to his bedroom where we started hugging, kissing and losing our clothes piece by piece.

I decided to act very normal and see what happens, although he would be the only person to get to see my naked body other than Sam and my mother, but after I have sucked his cock making him as happy as I did a great job of it making him moan loud.

He positioned himself between my legs on his knees returning the favor by licking my pussy, he started licking my pussy enjoying it pleasing me as well making me moan and wind shaking my body till I felt him take my “clit in his mouth” sucking on it as it was growing and building up.

To my own surprise he did not make any note about it, he sucked it taking it into his mouth as if he was sucking on a normal cock, then left it alone, went back to my pussy, lifting his body up between my legs, pointing his very hard dick to my pussy lips till I felt it rubbing itself into me.

My pussy welcomed it warmly taking it step by step into my pussy till he was all the way inside of me, the next step was spreading my legs wider and lifting them higher fucking me in and out while my whole body was rocking on the same rhythm he was fucking me, the pleasure was exceptional, I was enjoying every move of his cock in and out of me, it was a total change for me, being outside the circle of me, mom and older Sam, here I am having a complete normal sex with a great looking boy my own age without any problems so far.

As we both started breathing harder and faster, we were both loud and screaming showing our pleasure and amusement, he was ready to cum, when he pulled his dick out of my pussy I bent over took it in my mouth sucked it milking it and taking all of his cum into my mouth enjoying the lovely taste of it.

He looked me straight in the eyes while hugging me and said “Nana, only one question and I will not bother you with this anymore” I said “shoot” he said “what I have just seen and felt down there next to your pussy is what have been preventing you from accepting my invitations? Or even going out with others?”

I smiled nodding and said “it was, but I have decided no more, what you think?” he said “that is the exact right decision Nana, I would have done the same, if it makes you different than other girls, it makes you better, I would say”

I hugged and kissed him thanking him for being sweet when he assured me he meant it by all means, our bodies are our faith and were given to us, we should be always proud of what we have.

That by itself was another push for me to open up and start acting normal, but I was still not brave enough to be with girls, although I wanted to be, especially Leslie Who was a gorgeous close friend of mines, we had a lot in common, I know for sure she is bisexual, I also happened to know she had a crush on me dying to get me in her bed.

But she did not know a thing about my sexual preferences; she tried hinting many times, but I never gave her the chance, either I make myself not knowing what she was talking about or by changing the subject, I really wanted to be with her, but I was just afraid of what I had down under my panties.

I did have sex with mom many times after that first time, we ended up sleeping in her bed almost all the time, one time after we had a great sex session, we were having a nice after sex chat, both naked when I asked her “Mom, when you have sex with me what do you feel? I mean do you feel like you have had sex with a boy, or a girl?”

She hugged me so close saying “Honey, without hesitation I tell you I feel like having sex with a girl, the thing you did not know is that I am bisexual and have been for a long time, I do feel like having sex with a woman when with you, only that lovely extra-large clit you have adds much more fun and joy to the sex we have don’t you agree?

I said “Yes I do” then I said to mom “I have a crush on Leslie and I know she is bisexual and dying to get under my panties” she smiled saying “Leslie, the Leslie I know?” I nodded yes, she said “Baby, she is a gorgeous girl her body is a piece of art, I would give up anything in my life to get under her panties”

I said “I know mom, I want to, I am dying to fuck Leslie, but it is just…” she hushed me saying “just give it a try and see how she would be in deep love with your body, especially that lovely Little cock of yours” I smiled saying “really mom?” She said “Yes Nana, do it baby”

A few days later I went out with Leslie, we hanged around having fun, she ended up giving me a ride home when I asked her to come in, that day I wore a real sexy revealing clothes and meant to be a little lose with her, giving her the chance to make her advancements on me, which she really did, she kept touching my legs, then thighs telling me how soft and sexy my body is.

I did nothing to stop her or even change the subject, as we walked into my house hand by hand, mom was out late that night, we went into my room sat on the bed side when she looked me straight in the eyes with an obvious lusty look, I looked back almost same way when she was encouraged to bring her head closer to mine, closed her eyes and tried to kiss me on the lip, she was shocked when I did not stop her, on the contrary I kissed her back.

 A minute later, out lips were locked with a passionate long kiss, while our tongues circled in each other mouth, her hands were all over my body, rubbing my tits, pinching my nipples while here other hand was rubbing its way upward till she was rubbing my pussy over my panties.

No time was wasted at all, we both were dying for this moment, I decided to have her and she was dying to have me, so we ended up kissing and rubbing, taking each other clothes off, piece by piece, till we were both in our panties only, that is when I decided to take the initiative.

I started dominating her, not that I was more dominant than her, but I wanted her to enjoy me licking her cunt making her cum before she get to see my strange clit, which worked fine.

She was on her back wide spread while I was between her legs licking her pussy so deep while fingering her ass and rubbing her lovely tits, she really had a body to die for and I was so happy to finally get her sexually, she was screaming loud with lots of outrageous verbal words while I was so verbal as well.

Finally she came as her body started trembling and shaking while she was screaming loud I am Cuming I am Cumming, we relaxed a little when it was time to switch places, I was really nervous, I was wet, but my clit “little cock” was so soft, she started eating me in a lovely way as she was an expert in girl to girl sex much more than me.

She was licking my pussy, sucking on my clit which was getting harder and larger, she showed very much interest as she was concentrating on it, sucking, licking and rubbing it while fingering my pussy and my ass the same time, finally she made me cum when I totally lived the moment and forgot about anything else.

She came up, hugging and kissing me saying “Nana, if that lovely clit down there is what was keeping you away from me, then you should be punished for it, this is lovely, I know it is Different, but I love it, it should be not enough of a reason to make you reject my sex offers, I know you knew I was having a crush on you my little whore”

I smiled saying “Yes Leslie, it was the only thing, other than that, I was dying to fuck you much more than you were to fuck me” she spanked me on the ass saying “you are a big slut Nana, this is lovely and I love it, she started rubbing it making it hard again.

As my cock was very hard to its fullest length and width, she got on top of me, rubbed her pussy to it and started riding it taking it into her pussy fucking me dancing up and down as if she was riding a cock, which was a cock as she told me later on, a cock she loved and enjoyed very much, making me enjoy it as much too.

After that love making I had with Leslie which made her one of my closest lovers and sex partners afterwards, I believe I went way beyond normal, as I started to flirt with all boys again and accepting their invitations out, spread my legs for them to fuck me at the end, meaning I turned into a real slut.

But I was very pleased of being one hell of a slut enjoying my life to the fullest extent, I even came across some experiences which shocked and pleased me at the same time.

I was surprised of how many macho straight boys and older men I had sex with, when they discovered what I have, they enjoyed playing with it, many of them enjoyed asking me to fuck them with it in the ass which I did without hesitation.

As for girls, it was a real plus for my body to have it, I did become a real bisexual girl having sex with many of my friends, but that extra clit, little hard cock I had made lots of them want me again and again in their beds as per most of them, enjoying both worlds of sex in one body which happens to be mine.